How Refunds Work – Keeping it Simple
We like to keep things simple at Ketosource. You can return any products within 30 days of delivery for a refund.
To give you a full refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Basically, it should be in a resalable condition, i.e. the condition in which you received it.
- Boxes of bars must be unopened to qualify for a refund. Opened boxes of bars unfortunately cannot be returned.
- Similarly, devices taken out of their packaging cannot be returned. Since they can’t be resold.
Step-by-Step Walkthrough to Refund Paradise
- Step 1: For all returns please contact us via our contact form or call us directly on +44 (0)24 7693 5285 with your order number (from your email receipt, or your account on this site).Please make sure to call or email before sending the return – as this is necessary to authorise it/ get it set up properly. Thanks for your help with this.
- Step 2: Package the items to return up carefully to ensure they aren’t damaged via shipping. Ensure your order number and name are clearly marked on the return so it is identifiable.
- Step 3: You will be sending to our returns address as follows: C/O Ketosource Ltd, James and James Fulfilment, Liliput Road, Brackmills, Northampton, NN4 7DT.
- Step 4: We process refunds on the day we receive your returned package. As such you should expect to receive your refund within 3 working days.
Occasionally people call up and tell us that they ordered something by mistake. It’s rare, but here’s how it works.
Orders are typically despatched the same day and once shipped can’t be called back.
So if you wish to cancel an order please contact us by phone as soon as possible on 024 7693 5285.
Returning Faulty Items
Occasionally a device or item may be faulty. It’s rare, but it does happen.
I’m really sorry if this has happened to you. We go to great lengths to ensure the best quality of products and shipping. But occasionally “&#%# happens”. So let’s deal with these for you!
The first thing to do is to email us or better call us straight away so we can help you with it.
Sometimes with the devices it’s just that they are a bit tricky to use. So we can give you a few tips and fix things up quickly in that case.
If it unfortunately does seem to be defective – then we’ll tell you you can return the item for a full refund.
Once your return is received we will check it out, and then send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item/ and it’s indeed faulty. So long as it’s faulty we’ll process your refund.
The refund typically takes 3 working days to process at this point.
Again, sorry if you received a defective item. I promise we’ll make it up to you!